Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 16-09-2005 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question. I'm gonna take Computer Science and Software Engineering next year. But just that course on it's own.
    Is it ok to just take one course? I should I choose a sort of back-up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

OctavarIan wrote:
    Just a quick question. I'm gonna take Computer Science and Software Engineering next year. But just that course on it's own.
    Is it ok to just take one course? I should I choose a sort of back-up?

eh the long and short of it, is that the computer science dept is on its death bed at the moment and the general feeling that it wont last much longer, im just going into 4th csse and there are enough problems with our course this year for me to think that the problem will be much worse in a few years, cut-backs, lay offs etc. im glad that i only have one year left before im finished, so my honest opinion is look somewhere else, sorry to paint such a bad picture but its just the way things are at the moment.

joe

Advertisement