Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

god its good to be back!!

• 16-09-2005 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

its great to be back, looking forward to another year of work, study, fun, alcohol, whatever!

next week ill probably be sick of it, but for now, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

yeah, i "guess" so... not looking forward to the first few months of doing stuff i already know though :///

stupid defferal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

well i went in wednesday for a few hours, i hated it so much i decided not to go in again this week.

Steve you haven't had class yet so how can it be good to be back... wait until we have yvonne next week, then tell me how great it is.

i don't think it was the actual lecutres steve was happy about...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Haha, college. thank god im outta there!! Enjoy the classes :P

i'll also enjoy the complete freedom of responsibility.. =D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

steven, just so u know, im filing a complaint to the carlow gards about u sexually assaulting me in the tower last night. as flattered as i was to be captured in a vice-like grip between ur legs, its just not my scene. also, balkie, im gettin u done for sexual violence against me as i dont like receiving the spankings, only giving them. haha oh ye and ill be using ur video evidence against u. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ha ha, i'm sure kiith was involved there somewhere too B-Man...

Yea it's good to be back, but I actually have to put in some work this year in order to pass, ah well. Bring on fresher week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

No, im lettin Kiith off coz he was the only one who could satisfy me! the other two were just crap. suppose i could give them a 2nd chance over freshers week but i dont think it will make a difference!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

haha cool, cya in court ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

The_B_Man wrote:
    No, im lettin Kiith off coz he was the only one who could satisfy me! the other two were just crap. suppose i could give them a 2nd chance over freshers week but i dont think it will make a difference!

Are you sure you really want to take that chance?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

no no no, as b-man says, only i can truly satisfy a real man. now im quite busy right now, but im sure i could "slot" you in at some stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Kiith you are officialy banned from my house. Don't bring your manlove anywhere near me, I think you would fit "slot" in, on the LGB society boards,,, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭CareBear

The only bad thing about being back is that I aint REALLY back cause I'm only doin' like evening courses and I gots to work mon-fri so I can't go out that much :'(
    Unless of course I wanna go into work hungover hmmm that could be a plan alright *ponders*

Advertisement