Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floodlights

Options
  • 16-09-2005 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

This is something that has been seriously wrecking my head. Are there any plans to put up fllodlights at the astro-turf pitch in the near future? I'm hearing rumours that it will happen but does anyone know for sure? It's a crying shame that that pitch can't be used on winter evenings cos it's an absolutley beautiful surface to play on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

i know the college architect and he assured me that they will be up by the end of this month, i saw last week a company putting wires into the bases of them so hopefully he s right if not im going to his house and knee-capping him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

joe316 wrote:
    i know the college architect and he assured me that they will be up by the end of this month, i saw last week a company putting wires into the bases of them so hopefully he s right if not im going to his house and knee-capping him ;)

You're my boy, joe! Well, hopefully they're up by the end of the month. But I fear I won't believe it til I see it.

Advertisement