Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards beers, where are you???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

You too Snorlax!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

hope im not as little as you expected Kittenkiller;), im still an inch taller then my sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭thegloriousend

Some of you might know me as the founder of the kewl society in TCD. I came with a friend but was unimpressed by what I saw inside. General lack of rowdiness to indicate where exactly you all were, so I went to a random lecture instead - Applied Psychology, very boring, never do it. I've also noticed the Dutch gold soc. posters in UCD, very inspiring - hope to get something as kewl goin in TCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

good craic guys!was nice putting faces to names!sorry if i was a wee bit tipsy-had no lunch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Hey hey, Glennifer I'm the true stalker here, so watch yourself!

If this is going to be a regular thing, I'll try make it to next weeks, I just have a fear of walking up to the wrong group of people and making a complete arse of myself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

woke up today with an unbelievable hangover.

myself boneless and my mate debs ended up heading for Doyles as it was my mates birthday. while boneless and everyone e;se went to sit in a sweat box around the corner myself and debs decided to stay and dance drunkenly on the dance-floor.

had to leave around 12 to get food as we were completely hammered.

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

i think i'm still drunk..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Glennifer

Hey hey, Glennifer I'm the true stalker here, so watch yourself!

*sulks* Humph...I'll win in the end......

If this is going to be a regular thing, I'll try make it to next weeks, I just have a fear of walking up to the wrong group of people and making a complete arse of myself!

Ditto!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

It was good to put faces to the names and such.All in all it was a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

SebtheBum wrote:
    There's plenty of my gorgeous flowing locks to go around.
    With thanks to Pantene Pro V shampoo :D (but not the conditioner, Seb thinks conditioner is a big money making scam!)
    Ah we all had our first UCD boards beers at one stage, so we all risked doing that! In fact at my first one we arranged to meet at the jukebox in the student bar. Myself Seb and Peachy hung around the jukebox glancing sideways at each other for about 5 minutes before she had to courage to go up to Seb and say "em...are you from boards?" That was actually a pretty good drinking session if I remember rightly :)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Yes indeed that was a good one alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

yeah it was good craic... i was actually, to my shame, quite trashed. we did finally get an area to sit in. but i think next time (perhaps make it a two week dealy, we'll take a poll perhaps) we should start later in the day, say 3, for those adverse to drinking in the a-noon...

anyway... come one come all.

twas good fun and met some new cool people to add to my little black book of cool people...

ps... sebs always wanted a stalker, with two now, anymore more and he'll cream his cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kate_17

I went in around 3, saw the crappy directions posted on the door and saw about 3 possibilities for the beers table, however didn't want to make a complete ned of myself if I got the wrong one and I wanted to head on anyway since I had a rock-heavy bag for the weekend, so I left. Better directions next time please! And any chance it's not a Friday this time? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I told you those directions were useless Kev...

This coming beers is the last one on a friday. I promise.

Advertisement