Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3200

• 16-09-2005 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi
    My phone is on the blink so my brother gave me his Nokia 3200. We rang 02 to have it unlocked and they gave us the code, which for some reason didn't work. We were then advised to send the phone to them and they would unlock it. :mad:
    Is it worth downloading unlock codes from some of the sites mentioned in this forum? I downloaded some last night but they were different to the code 02 gave me.. :confused:
    I don't want to risk trying them if there is a chance of the phone locking up permanently, but am confused as to why the 02 code didn't work? :confused:
    Any ideas?
    Rgds
    AnFearDearg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Assuming O2 gave you the correct code, the only reason I can think of, is the phone is hardlocked.

This happens when somebody tries to enter 5 unsuccessful unlock codes. It looks like like you or somebody else had tried it previously.

Generally, how you will know, is the response from the phone will say "incorrect code" if the code is wrong, or "cannot undo restriction" if more than 5 codes have been tried

Advertisement