Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biffy Clyro

• 16-09-2005 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Just wondering how many Biffy fans there is on these boards? Absolutely amazing band that I only got into recently after going to see them at Oxegen because of a recommendation. Only have The Vertigo of Bliss and Infinity Land at the moment but trying to get my hands on Blackened Sky - hopefully should be able to catch at least one of the three Ireland dates they're doing in December, I'm dying to see them in a small venue after the Oxegen experience and having seen live videos of some Glasgow gigs etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Meet Biffy Clyro's biggest fan haha.

They are my favoirite band. Absolutely amazing.

If you're gonna see em anywhere make in the roisin dubh in galway. Saw them there last april. and at oxegen.

blackened sky is great. it has one of my favorite songs... "57".

you have great taste in music ;-D

They rocked oxegen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Jaggy Snake

Sheesh... hang your head in shame boards.ie. I know that Cremo guy likes them! Found one fateful copy of Blackened Sky in Virgin yesterday, it's gooooood. Joy.Discovery.Invention is spine tingling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Listen to Glitter and Trauma, Strung to your ribcage and Got wrong from Infinity Land.

And 57 and The Go Slow from Blackened Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

A bit ot but any1 going to see these, in belfast in dec?

Advertisement