Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman - Plasma TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

Deco76:

If you are looking for the Panny PV500:

Look here for a great price (throw €80 on top for delivery to your door):

http://www.katronics.de/index.php?Artikel_ID=1206&Kat=148&oberkat=45&Tiefe=3&show=1&details=1206&click_count=1&amax=2000#_details

A bargain at that price!

But as I am a huge fan of the Pioneer's -I wish you the best with your choice!!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Pana is an excellent TV, my mate bought the equivalent 37" and it is some quality

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

Hi Maxwell,

Have the TV been delivered yet (lost track in all the mess)? Everything ok? Original packaging, etc?

I was think of buying a Philips 32PF9830 from TecnikDirect.De (used them before and their service was very good). Haven't researched Katronics yet but they have the TV for €500 less.

I did try to order with a fake id but when I got to the end, got message saying that the order is manually processed and I will receive an email soon. I guess paying by credit card is out of the question and the only payment option is via wire transfer (from one of your previous email).

Hi JimmyL,

Yes, everything went really, really well. I thought the great thing with dealing with katronics rather than another on line company was the fact that they had a shop in Dresden and a ryanair flight would get me there if there was anything to sort out face to face.

It never came to that - I transferred the money to their account and they shipped the TV the day the amount cleared at their bank. It was then couriered to my door and my wife signed for it after the guy left it inside the door. The box, manuals, instructions - there was even 2 plugs and I plugged the english one in and away I went! It was a perfect transaction and for the price and delivery charge(only €80) were prefect. I will be looking for another one in the next few months, and they will be 1st on my list again.

Totally recommend them and they speak very good english when you call them.

I wish you all the best with your purchase - hope you save a but of cash for yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

Thanks Maxwell.

I'll give them a try. By the way, how did you find the site. Google didn't seem to have picked it up (not when I searched for the TV).

Jimmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 deco76

Maxwell wrote:
    But as I am a huge fan of the Pioneer's -I wish you the best with your choice!!!

Thanks for the link Maxwell! After reading reviews of the Pioneer PDP-436 FDE I'm going to go for it instead it's also on the katronics site with a wopping price difference to the RRP (€2895)

Won't be till next year but I'll definately use them for that sort of saving. Did you order through their website or did you ring them?, because the site seems to jump back to German after you change the language to English.

Advertisement