Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Cards for 2nd Years

Options
  • 16-09-2005 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Where do second years go to get their new student cards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

student centre beside the guy's toilets, all you need is your old student card

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

...and to have paid your registration fee (like it really costs that much to register someone *grumble* ) at least 5 working days beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

ok, will get my new card on monday..

will they take a new photo of me, or they already have in their system and will reuse it again?

will they check in their computer whether i paid my fees, or i have to bring me receipt from bank or print out epay acknowledgement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

They usually have the option of using your old photo or taking a new one of you if you're looking purdy. When I was there last week all you needed was your student number, if you dont wanna give them your old student card, just tell them you lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

They have it in the computer if you've paid your fees or not, all you need is your old card, or at least your student number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement