Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

torn between 2 hybrids

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

both great bikes, would lean toward the ridgeback myself, spec seems slightly better overall for the money. also nicer colour!
    Can't go wrong with either one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 1380 mini

bought the ridgeback today and am really happy with it. it feels so
    fast and responsive in comparison to my old knackerd gaint boulder mountain bike.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

nice one, best of luck with it and lock it with 10 locks everywhere you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

How much are these bikes in Dublin as a matter of interest? Is it better to buy online and get them shipped in buy them here in Rip Off Ireland?

they are both E600 in dublin and around £399 on the net which is E588 you might find one a bit cheaper but i think its worth buying it in dublin for the cover the shop gives you. i called to the shop were i got mine on the 2nd day as the gears wearnt 100% and they fixed it up for me in a minute .also they gave a reduction on the computer and lock .you might even get a reduction on the bikes now as the 2006 models of both bikes are out and they might want to get rid of the 05 models

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Where's the shop you buy from?

I've only started commuting by bike since last Feb, first on my brother's old mountain bike, wrecked that, then I went to Penny Farthing on Camden St, picked up a cheap option for 150, said to myself if I stick it for a year I'll invest in something decent.

While I was there I had my eye on one of these, but they're 800, wow they look cool, any opinions on them:
    http://www.falconcycles.co.uk/2005/ROAD/levante.html

i got my ridgeback from cyclelogical on bachelors walk but they dont sell Specialized bikes, i think cycleways on parnell sq are the only place in dublin that sell Specialized but im not sure

Advertisement