Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A penguin is driving through Arizona...

• 16-09-2005 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

...when he notices that the oil-pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. So he drives to the nearest town and stops at the first service station.

After dropping off the car, the penguin decides to take a walk through town. He sees an ice-cream parlor and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides something cold would really hit the spot. He opts for a dish of vanilla ice-cream and , having no hands, proceeds to make quite a mess with his little flippers.

After finishing his ice-cream, he returns to the service station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up from under the hood and says, "It looks like you blew a seal." "No, No," the penguin replies, "It's just ice-cream."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Another one:
    A drunk asked a bartender for a free beer. The bartender says, "If you do 25 press-ups to show you're sober, I'll pour you one." The drunk gets on floor and starts doing press-ups. A second drunk stumbles in and says, "Hey, I think your girlfriend has gone home."

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Pauly26

Very very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i like them both..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pengiun one was brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Both of them had me in knots, especially that penguin one, pure class! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

I love penguins
    arrr