Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most basic mobile phone.

• 16-09-2005 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

My mother is nearly 70 but not hi tech in the slightest!!! She would like a mobile phone but like a very simple portable phone!!!

What is the least hi tech and big mobile phone out there???

Thanks alot JD!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

My mother and aunt (both in their 60's) use a Siemens C45 and can make ant take calls without difficulty.

You won't get one in the shops anymore but I think the later models (the A series?) are similar so maybe something like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

You want any of the following Nokia models

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

My mother just got one of these.
    Seems nice and simple from the bit that I've messed with it, why not ask for a demo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

just to add some advice here, greenman your mom understand the basic of the traffic lights, i am not being funny i knew someone who did not have a clue about traffic lights.

GREEN = GO
    RED = STOP

if you look at the mojority of phones you will see that the dial button is ususlly green and hanging up is usually red.

It worked on my mother untill she asked about texting. now that was a day and a half.

hope that helps

Advertisement