Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When?????

Options
  • 16-09-2005 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

how long must we wait, lads, how long? we need good music

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Its out there bear, ya just have to find it. look as far away from the mainstream as you can

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Winter Slide

Stop complaining. Theres loads of good music out. You're like me aul' one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i think that was a lament at having to wait for phantom fm to get on the air, cos i'm sure claire knows good music exists, she just wants to hear it on her radio

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Winter Slide

Claire, if this is true, I apologise profusely. You're not like me aul one. She does not listen to Phantom. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

the court case as far as i know should be sorted in october. i suppose it'll take a few months to get sorted after that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

Claire, if this is true, I apologise profusely. You're not like me aul one. She does not listen to Phantom. Sorry
    it is true and accept :)
    i listen to jennt huston but that just aint enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Maybe not today. maybe not tomorrow, but someday claire bear. someday soon!! (I hope) :)

Advertisement