Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Change Please

Options
  • 16-09-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I would like to change my name to....

Timans

but would have 'Formerly Known as Sound Barrier' under my name where it says registered user..please..

Would somebody do this for me please.

this would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

1. you need to be a subscriber to get a name change
    2. you need to be a subscriber to change your tag
    3. before you ask you need to be a subscriber to change the stars too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

aww..oh well..thanks anyway. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

As fas as I remember Cloud changes names without subscription, the tagline is subscriber only, unless they want to make fun of you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

they chaneged it baz_ need to be a sub now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

hmmm, missed that announcement...

I don't think here is the place to debate it but I must say I think its a bit silly, since it encourages people to create multiple accounts whenever they want a new nick... :boggle:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Baz_ wrote:

I don't think here is the place to debate it but I must say I think its a bit silly, since it encourages people to create multiple accounts whenever they want a new nick... :boggle:

Perhaps but some people might be attached to things like their post count or being known.

Although I can see where you're coming from when people are here a day after having lashed down the first name that entered their minds and then thinking it was crap and wanting a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I there any way i could change me name?i really want a new name,Timans, I dont want to create a new account as it is just annoying and cluttering up the site.
    Any way at all??(apart from subscribing of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I there any way i could change me name?i really want a new name,Timans, I dont want to create a new account as it is just annoying and cluttering up the site.
    Any way at all??(apart from subscribing of course)

Yeah right! I think you'll miss your post count!

Advertisement