Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Benefit form thingy..

Options
  • 16-09-2005 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

ok saw thread on TCD forum about getting child benefit form signed which reminded me shoite.... I was meant to do that! *unfolds crumpled form at bottom of bag*
    now my question here people is where can i get it signed and whats the best time to do so? [like away from rush hours etc.]
    ok thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Get it done in the admin building. They have big friendly signs up telling you where to go when you get in. I went in around 5 o clock and was waiting for about 6 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Thank you Waltons mucho appreciated!

[cant wait for the friendly signs!!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah I got mine done yesterday :) I went over to the Arts building, they sent me to Tierney... went to the first desk, Registration, I think, and they sent me to the Fees desk, who then sent me to one of the little table things set up to help 1st years. The girl there was really happy and stuff, I couldn't stop laughing. Gotta love people who have that affect on ya! So yeah, can't wait for my money! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Scraggs wrote:
    ok saw thread on TCD forum about getting child benefit form signed which reminded me shoite.... I was meant to do that! *unfolds crumpled form at bottom of bag*
    now my question here people is where can i get it signed and whats the best time to do so? [like away from rush hours etc.]
    ok thank you!!

Is this the local authority grant yer talkin' bout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

No it's a children's allowance thing... I don't know who's eligible for them in the first place... I never questioned it, tbh, lol, my mam used to get it though. Your parents are entitled to it until you leave secondary school I think, and then until your 19th birthday if you continue onto 3rd level.

It should be handy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

DaveMcG wrote:
    No it's a children's allowance thing... I don't know who's eligible for them in the first place... I never questioned it, tbh, lol, my mam used to get it though. Your parents are entitled to it until you leave secondary school I think, and then until your 19th birthday if you continue onto 3rd level.

It should be handy!

CHILDREN!* Mwhhaaahhaaaaa! :D

* they get free money tho' so I'm jealous.... bah

Advertisement