Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enom sub accounts

Options
  • 16-09-2005 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

lets say I have get of your USD 8.95 enom a/cs

can you see what domains I register using it, like maybe you are BCC'ed on the "thank you for registering example.com" emails or maybe your CP (control panel) shows the doms that sub-resllers have or maybe you can even edit stuff on the domains.

I've googled for this but can't find concrete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Vector

We get a copy of the order emails but we cannot edit or do anything else with the domains in your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

apart from the emails, can you always access a list from within your control panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

also

when I register amazingdomain.com in one order you can then register the other gtlds
    OR
    when I register searchireland.com (example) you can see a potential competitor to search.ie
    OR
    when I register blacknightsolutionsucks.com you can start consulting your solicitors :)

I'm joking of course but seriously I don't like the sound of that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Vector

There's no need to be paranoid.

If you get a domain name reseller account from any provider they'll be able to see what domains you are registering.

We register a lot of domains for companies and individuals. Some of the domains are very attractive, but that doesn't mean anything.

As for registering anything like blacknightsucks.com, you might be better off doing that through one of our competitors :)

Advertisement