Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ultimate fantastic 4 annual

Options
  • 17-09-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi all
    does anyone know the story with the ultimate fantastic four annual(stop sniggering at the back,ok then get it off your chest before i continue).according to the marvel website it should have been available from last week but i cant seem to find it in my local comic shops.im even having a problem finding it online and if i have to pay the delivery costs form the states i will have to sell a kidney to the black market.
    so if one of you kind and knowledgable types could give me some info bout where i can purchase it or why i cant id be grateful.If not i have a fine bodily organ for sale- good conditon,only 2 prevoius owners.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

It been delayed. Its should be out soonish. Ask the people in your LCS, I am sure they will have an updated shipping list for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eefa

thanks v much
    i was half afraid they were sold out.but my local store are notoriously bad for info and asking for an e.t.a from them would be like asking for their first born.but at least i now know to keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Spideyman

It's due tomorrow or so we're made to believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Comic companies [Especially Marvel] are horrible with shipping on time anymore. Sometimes I wonder if they are worth the $3.00 [I have only been in Ireland for 4 monhs and no LCS near me so I have no idea what an issue costs here] price tag anymore.

Advertisement