Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review this for me

Options
  • 17-09-2005 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

www.geocities.com/liamivers

Hi, Im trying to promote my music, but have difficulty doing so as it is created on computers, not played on instruments, & cannot play live. I would appreciate any reviews... good or bad, & would like some constructive feedback if possible. all my songs are in my site.

Cheers.

The IVERS
    2nd Impact Records.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

www.geocities.com/liamivers

Hi, Im trying to promote my music ...

Don't we all?! www.tj-music.com ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

not bad...However (And this is intended as constructive:)

Some information about yourself may help promote yourself ...

(So I'm a grammar nazi but it's true..) Spelling and poor grammar do not give out a good impression at all. Nobody expects Shakespeare..just the basic Caps where applicable and a quick spellcheck.

How big is the site (i.e. Files - MB? )
    I appreciate that you may not have the money - but you should strongly consider (virtual) hosting-you can pick up cheap hosting reasonably cheap..

I would strongly recommend picking up a domain though! For about 10E or less per year. In return you can have a website address that's easier to remember, and an single email address in the eyes of other people (If if you don't get hosting..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

try www.drop-d.ie , a new website that's starting off, trying to review new bands and give 'em a helping hand as regards making making industry info more accesible

Advertisement