Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-MatePda2k

• 17-09-2005 9:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭

Anyone here using an I-matepda2k and Vodfone ? can't seem to find gprs settings anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

assume you're post-pay? you can use the relevant settings (in the right places*) from this thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942

* i stuck instructions into a thread a while ago but search isn't working and i'm a bit busy at the mo to go paging back (try google boards.ie search yourself)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Cheers dude "you the man!" got it working :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

cool - glad to see you dug the thread up - hopefully the search facility will be back soon - make sure you watch how much data you are transferring - GPRS ain't cheap...

there are some GPRS traffic counters available for the device, or keep an eye on your My Vodafone account to watch session volumes and/or your GPRS Add-On (if you have one) to make sure you don't end up with a scary bill :)

Advertisement