Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help Picking Mp3

• 17-09-2005 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Heya,

im looking to get a new mp3 player for gym and work so only need bout 5 gigs max

i was thinkin bout ipod nano anyone got any suggestions?

how bout I-river.... :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

I myself don't have a nano/creative/i-river but i know people who do.

I think the creative zen is good but the earphone socket breaks easily. And the controls can be a bit annoying.

The i-river is good but the only thing about it most of them are far too big physically. Some little feature that would make it alot better are missing aswell.

I'd say your best bet is the nano cos the price isn't too high. It's easy to use has the cool features and is overall handier.

Hope it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Nano for sure , that looks so cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

How about a packard bell audio dream colour

bout the size of a matchbox and holds 1 gig

all for 149 euro
    from dixions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

No no stay clear from crap makes, stick to Iriver, Ipod, and Creative trust me I have had all kinds .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It would have to be between the apple nano and the iRiver H10. I'd go for the H10 personally because of the extra features. Yes the nano is cool looking but everyone and their dog will get one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement