Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 2006 for ps2

Options
  • 17-09-2005 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

hi, im thinking of buying this game im a real big fan of american sports but is there anyone here who has it? Would you recommed it? thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

is it out?

and with the standard of previous Madden games i would recommend it. havent played the new one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Considering ESPN's 2K series is gone (R.I.P) I guess Madden is the one to buy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Yeah its good, not as good as the ESPN games but fun none the less, the new QB Vision takes a bit to get used to but improves the passing game a good bit and Superstar mode is decent enough (http://www.easports.com/madden06/features.jsp)

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

i went out and bought it today its really good and would recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It got 9/10 on a review I saw on Ceefax (page 551 on BBC).
    It's amazing the amount of work and detail they put into those games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Tis a great game, much improved on 2005. QB Vision and precision does take a while to get used to so that you dont over throw your receivers every play but it makes for a more interesting game. The truck stick has been at the heart of many of my RB's turnovers, truck stick vs hit stick (plus 50 odd lbs) = bad results.

Advertisement