Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelderex: Browser based MMOSG

• 17-09-2005 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

ZeldereX

Not sure if it counts as an RPG these days, but its pretty good once you get into it.

You basically manage your camp which is ranked depending on your troop skill and overall weapon power, and you have to send raiding parties into other players camps to steal money that you spend on upgrading your own place to better prepare you for defence from the other players and improving your chances of coming out of it with more cash from your raids.

it's pretty complex compared to a lot of other games I've played online, but it benefits from this as you progress.

This is the 4th round of the game at this stage, so it's well established and the game team are working on improvements all the time. there's a forum and plenty of tutorials to get you started too.

you can join a clan, or go it alone, it's up to you.

Well worth a look anyway.

Oh, and if you click on the link, I get a few 'online' dollars to help with my war effort, so click away, and help me win this thing! ;)

ZeldereX

Advertisement