Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork broadband without minimun contract

• 17-09-2005 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any broadband service that i can get in cork for just a few months, planning to move apt in Jan - was hoping someone could put me in the right direction - thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

chorus

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Not Chorus, they have a 12 month contract.

I believe Eircom and BT Ireland have a 6 month contract.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

but chorus can be moved during a contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭WillieFlynn

jom1133 wrote:
    Hi does anyone know of any broadband service that i can get in cork for just a few months, planning to move apt in Jan - was hoping someone could put me in the right direction - thanks in advance
    Netsource (www.netsource.ie) offer some products with a two month rolling contract and others with a six month min contract. They are a little more expensive than some other services but they give a very good service and will respond to queries quickly. Unlike BT Ireland where I had to email their CEO to get anywhere.

I think that quite a few providers are now offering six month contracts rather than twelve.

Willie.

Advertisement