Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foam Earphone Covers

• 17-09-2005 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Hello!

I lost one of the foam earphone covers on my Creative headphones. Does anyone know where you can go to buy replacement covers? I've tried places like Golden Discs and Tescos with no luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Are these in-ear buds, normal earbuds or larger over-the-ear type headphones?
    If it's either of the last two, then just go in to a poundshop (or whatever they call them now) and buy a sh*tty pair of 'phones and use the pads off of them.

You might also try eBay...not too much stuff you can't get on eBay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

They're normal earbuds. Tried ebay but delivery would make these cheap items too expensive to be worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

I have a load of these - two pairs came with my ipod shuffle, and another two with my replacement headphones. I don't use them, so if you PM me your address I could send a pair.

you can get them in HMV, HMV's own branded oens are 6 for €2. they're grand.

Advertisement