Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vii Ost

Options
  • 17-09-2005 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me where I should be looking for this because I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Can anybody tell me where I should be looking for this because I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

www.amazon.co.uk have it but it isnae cheap.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

ebay could be a good place to try. There is also a .psf version available on the web. All you need is the psf plug in for winamp to play them. A google should find them for you. Neil Corlett is the author of the program, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Is nothing availavble through Squaresoft or FF's official site?

My search on Amazon turned up four different albums all bearing the FFVII name...I don't know which is which.

Edit: Alas! I've finalyl found it. £25 ain't too bad, for four discs like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Edit: Alas! I've finalyl found it. £25 ain't too bad, for four discs like.

Where did you pick it up for 25?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

You could just download the midi files, same thing AFAIK

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Except the midis are the lower quality versions from the PC version. The PS1 .psf files are easy to find online as well as the winamp plugin to play them. They sound a lot better than the midis but aren't perfect either although it's only really noticable if you compare the music from the OST.

Advertisement