Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hehehehe...

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

urgh,that happened to my friend..the poor girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Smooth operator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

urgh,that happened to my friend..the poor girl.

was it you that threw up?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

never gotten sick on a person \o/
    it was another friend,whilst we were sitting on her bed,she didnt talk to him for weeks :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

yuck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

And she just sits there?

its a shocking thing,i suppose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

simu wrote:
    And she just sits there?
    Maybe she likes that kinda thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

jesus that is MINGIN :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

That guy is the definition of a goulbag!
    not that funny either, just sick! ba dum tsch!! :D

meh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Ishmael wrote:
    not that funny either, just sick! ba dum tsch!! :D

oh my god i can't believe you just said that!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I got sick on somebody before, but entirely by accident. Puked over a wall without realising there was someone sitting under it. Bam on the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

What a rotten dude, and an even more rotten chick :cool: .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Looks like a setup to get on teh intornet or one of those stupid home video shows. Why would he deliberately lean over her lap to puke? And why would she just sit there? I call shenanigans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

should be on the 'not very funny' forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I got sick on my brother when I was 4, it was at his party. I had too much to eat at my friends earlier in the day then we went to whatever the adventure place was up the square, and I puked on him. He's still bitter about it sometimes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Sico wrote:
    Looks like a setup to get on teh intornet or one of those stupid home video shows. Why would he deliberately lean over her lap to puke? And why would she just sit there? I call shenanigans.
    She was probably expecting more pleasure. He was probably getting back at that which made him vomit. It makes me sick. They give out to us men for not being good communicators and then lie there legs akimbo like stunned babies smelling the god-awful stench of their first turd instead of uttering one simple sentance to warn us that now is not the best time for that move. What are they thinking? It'll be ok? Even if your nose was out of commission not one taste bud is going to take that kind of toxic warfare abomination without sending immediate evacuate orders to your guts. He probably lost containment at the other end too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

TomTom wrote:
    I got sick on somebody before, but entirely by accident. Puked over a wall without realising there was someone sitting under it. Bam on the head.

ROFL. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Bleugh!
    That's disgusting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement