Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Enhanced slow

• 17-09-2005 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Anyone else noticed Eircoms Broadband Enhanced slowing down recently? I've two connections on two different exchanges connected at 4Mb and they're getting about 200KB/s to 350KB/s, but it's up and down like a yoyo.

I also have a 3Mb connection on one of the exchanges and it's working perfectly..

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

my broadband at the moment is all over the place I am in dublin 15 and to be honest its crap at the mo and has been for the last couple of days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

I guess their network is just unstable due to low maintenance and increasing numbers of DSL users.

Mabye eircom might invest more in their network from now on....doubtfull...hahaha!!!

Advertisement