Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

23:35 on TG4 - Man Utd Vs Sheff Wed (1993)

• 17-09-2005 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

A Great game here.
    The mighty Owls lead 0-1 away from home through Johnny Sheridan, but that wasnt that.
    Old Brucie wanted to have a say in things.....
    I was gutted after this needless to say.
    Typical United getting way over the additional time... :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fergie and Brian Kidd on the pitch, I'll never forget it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Fergie and Brian Kidd on the pitch, I'll never forget it!
    Yeah, me neither. Wasnt it nearly 7 mins of extra time?!?! :mad:
    Bah!!! Can't believe that was over 10 years ago though!!! Whoa!! :D
    Such an important game for Man U. It set them up to take the title.
    The Premiership was amazing back then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

thanks for the this whiskeyman.....a good time for me to finish work tonight.

i remember it well...Easter Saturday..was it on RTE that day...I can't remember...I think I was just listening to it on 5live. Alan Greene....the voice of the premiership in those days imo. (Brian Moore the voice of the 80s....)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

excellent thank you kindly.

i was talking to guys last week who were at this game, imagine been there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

The 7 minutes of injury time had nothing to do with the ref getting injured just the usual amount given at ot. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Haha Great stuff.

Funny thing watching that and seeing how many of those players went on to be managers....

Bruce, Robson, Hughes, Woods, Anderson, Palmer, McClair(reserve team manager) and probably more...

Plus, the state of the united away jersies in the crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Didn't see the game and I'm a little too young to remember it. To think that Sheff Wednesday were that close to winning the League just over ten years ago though shows how the mighty can fall so quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

fade2black wrote:
    Haha Great stuff.

Funny thing watching that and seeing how many of those players went on to be managers....

Bruce, Robson, Hughes, Woods, Anderson, Palmer, McClair(reserve team manager) and probably more...

Plus, the state of the united away jersies in the crowd

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching this the other night.

Nigel Worthington (Norwich City) was also playing.

B.

Advertisement