Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disturbed - New Album

• 18-09-2005 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Picked it up today (although it was an impulse buy, largely due to my good mood, due the fact that the music shop I was in was actually playing some decent music for a change (Alice in Chains - Unplugged))

Gonna give it a proper listen to tomorrow, only really familiar with Stricken. Very Jerry Cantrellesque solo in it I must say.

Anyone have any thoughts on the rest of it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

its actually pretty good, look out for the genesis cover on there. certainly an unexpected cover but very well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Splinters wrote:
    its actually pretty good, look out for the genesis cover on there. certainly an unexpected cover but very well done.
    Wow, what song did they cover?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mist

Its got some pretty good tracks on it.

Guarded and Stricken are good songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Crucifix wrote:
    Wow, what song did they cover?

Land of Confusion.

Tisn't too bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Finally got the new album today. I like Stricken, but i have to listen to the whole album some more!

Anyone going to see them at TBMC Oct 15th? Hopefully getting my ticket this week or next week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

I'm goin yea, hope I get in, i'm 15, but il sing every song they ever wrote outside the place until im either dragged away singin and screaming or they let me in. the album, like all their stuff is great. I love Deify and Stricken.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yep.

I know its an old thread, but didn't want to start a new one.

People still have a really low opinion of them?

I got their Disturbed album ages ago and really liked it and recently got the rest of them and some live stuff and thought it was good. Kind of band that'd rock to listen to live.

And I am 19, and non-angsty, before anyone accuses me...

Advertisement