Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Security sheets on back of van

• 18-09-2005 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get these sheets? It looks like the chap just celotaped it to the back windows, IMO it doesn't look to bad. I'd rather that stuff on my van than tinted/reflective windows

tint.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭pauln

Looks a lot like the thin foam they use under laminate flooring when it's being laid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

I agree, looks like laminate floor insulation.......which is also often used in packaging boxes, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭30-6shooter

Whatever it is,,, it looks ****! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭ando

Whatever it is,,, it looks ****! :)

ah I know, but it'll do the job, rather than getting expensive tinted windows

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

@ General Motors - Other than advertising what's your contribution to this thread.

My contibution is the foam stuff is available in yellow or white.
    So you have a choice to match or contrast with your van.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭useeme

Hagar wrote:
    @ General Motors - Other than advertising what's your contribution to this thread.QUOTE]

WTF????
    Im not advertising A***hole.
    The OP asked where he could get these, so i supplied the above link.
    Its where i got mine done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Sorry, my mistake :( no need to be offensive though.

The OP had already said he wasn't interested in the tinted film that you put the link up for so I thought you were ignoring his question and putting up an ad anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

If its valuable cargo, you could put in "checkerplate". this could be cut to size.

Advertisement