Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 5 & 6 Release Date!

• 18-09-2005 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

November 22nd!!!
    Giddy Up!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Really looking forward to this:

SEASON 5 DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
    Jason + Larry = George: Discover how Jason Alexander embodied Larry David's alter ego to create George Costanza.
    NOTES ABOUT NOTHING: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.
    INSIDE LOOK: The cast and creators talk about what was happening behind the scenes of certain episodes.
    IN THE VAULT: Saved from the cutting room floor... Season 5 deleted scenes never seen before!
    And more!

SEASON 6 DVD SPECIAL FEATURES

Running with the Egg: Making a Seinfeld: Join the cast and crew of Seinfeld and follow the making of an episode from idea to air.
    NOTES ABOUT NOTHING: Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes.
    INSIDE LOOK: The cast and creators talk about what was happening behind the scenes of certain episodes.
    IN THE VAULT: Saved from the cutting room floor... Seasons 6 deleted scenes never seen before!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

has anyone watched the other boxsets yet?
    i've bought them all, but have not yet had time to watch any of them, same goes for the CYE boxsets.
    are the extras any good?
    i've never heard any ravings about them on here, so i assume that they aren't really up to scratch - just dvd filler, i guess.

I have watched them. The extras on CYE don't have many, but season 4 of Sein is excellent, they have most of the same extras that were on 1-3 but the inside looks on the eps are much more indepth.
    my only complaint about season 4 is that they have no Larry doing the commentaries, he was busy doing CYE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

They should be out soon, now.
    Hope I get them for christmas. I got seasons 1-3 last year. Best present in years.

Bought it, really looking forward to it

• Advertisement

Watched some of the features already, The Jason and Larry feature is good but some of the clips are rehashed from previous dvd's, Inside looks are excellent, the best inside look on the first disc is The Puffy Shirt, writers Tom Gamill and Max Pross are very informative on their commentary of The Glasses ep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

Just nearly finishing this boxset. Not enought extras in my view but no complaints here! Got the little Puffy Shirt in a glass case with mine too. Office desk ornament now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I'm restricting myself to one episode a week. On a Monday night.
    At that rate I'll be finished season 6 by the beginning of December.

The boxset backlog is getting out of control - hence the rationing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Yeah the s4 extras are excellent...really good stuff and really honest views expressed...like Kramer didnt want to be seen with newman at first because it might interfer with the ego of the k-man!!

Advertisement