Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessed denied in Soccer Forum

Options
  • 18-09-2005 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

Cant seem to get into the Soccer Forum? I gained access to this through right channels(Soccer Requests) sometime ago. Anyone know whats up.

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

hashslinging was banned for a week for abuse.....you sponsered him and unfortunately get the same punishment :(

from the 15/9 so only a few more days

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You were banned due to Hashslinging slinging abuse.
    Hashslinging banned for a week for abuse

Mad m and Pal banned as sponsors.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

RuggieBear wrote:
    you sponsered him(
    What does that mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Oh right,Well you live and learn.No more sponsoring!!!!

Thanks guys for help

P.s....Does this mean everytime now Hashslinging gets banned Im for the chop also? How do you detach from him if this is the case,or am I doomed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

@RuggieBear

Was it a bad abusing he gave someone? I cant access that page also.

mad m wrote:

P.s....Does this mean everytime now Hashslinging gets banned Im for the chop also? How do you detach from him if this is the case,or am I doomed!!

not sure tbh....i thought that after the first 3months or something you were no longer "tied" to your sponsee...but i could be imagining that

edit....bloody hell tis in the first post of the link i posted above....yes 3 months

Advertisement