Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My friend is doing science here -- where could she get a lab coat, in Dublin?!

Options
  • 18-09-2005 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

pretty much self-explanatory :p I figured one or two of the science heads here might remember where they got theirs.

Thanks!

Comments

My friend is doing chemistry and I'm sure he told me that he could buy them in UCD itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Science (Student Union) Shop, Chemistry Building
    Earlsford Terrace SU Shop
    Clarendon Medical off Grafton Street

Earlsford Tce cheapest as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I'd reckon you buy them in college, along with goggles, lab books etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thanks alot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

SU shop in the science building (bottom floor) do a deal where you get your lab coat, disection kit and safety glasses for 50euro i think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

dunno if its same for science students but for meds in first year they give you a free lab coat when you join aib-but earlsfortt terrace is your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

panda100 wrote:
    dunno if its same for science students but for meds in first year they give you a free lab coat when you join aib-but earlsfortt terrace is your best bet
    dunno about that free labcoat, but you'll also find ads by people selling labcoats for half the price of the ones in the shops hung around the terrace, and maybe the science block.

Advertisement