Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen this?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

I'd care about that if I cared about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HoboJesus

"ages 6 through 16"

I was 17 while I was there this year, I guess I must have just not existed :/

Who said that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

You did.

Oh yeah. I sometimes forget.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Happens to us all... I think... I can't really remember... are those my feet?

Ah, Father Ted.

Wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

And again! I think I'm gonna have to unsubscribe from boards.ie now or some such drastic measure! And this 'The Game' rapper chap doesn't help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

And again! I think I'm gonna have to unsubscribe from boards.ie now or some such drastic measure! And this 'The Game' rapper chap doesn't help!
    you c*nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

i think the ctyi page on wiki is woefully short.. i mean, come on. this is CTYI.. it needs to go on until people start repeating themselves.. anyone know who wrote it?

• Advertisement

Whoever did start it probably wouldn't recognise it. Anybody can, and has, edited it. Not always well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Jack Lynch wrote:
    Whoever did start it probably wouldn't recognise it. Anybody can, and has, edited it. Not always well.

ya, that is kinda dangerous.......

Advertisement