Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obsession patch with PES4 on PC

Options
  • 18-09-2005 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

WOW!! I mean... WOW!!
    Anyone else have it?
    I've been a PES fan on PS2 since PES2, and only recently moved to PC by getting a cheap copy of PES4.
    Thought I'd try it out and see what the patches are like.
    It's simply amazing!
    However, I noticed that PES4 on the PC is a totally different game than the PS2... I 'm not sure if the patch did anything to change things.
    I could take on any team 6 stars on the PS2 no bother, but the PC seems way harder.
    It's so difficult to pass and dribble, and seems to play a lot like PES5!
    Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Patch wont change gameplay only images and sounds.
    I prefer the last WOlf patch but tbh they all the same same jerseys go into each its a big group effort.

What pisses me off is 999999 WEN with the option file that you need, pain in the ass reediting it to get to 0.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

KdjaC wrote:
    Patch wont change gameplay only images and sounds.
    yeah, i thought as much.
    But, the PC version seems totally different to the PS2 version.
    (I only got the PC version a few days ago after having the PS2 version since day of release).
    The passing and fluidity seem much harder, and the players slightly slower to control - all actually making for a more realisitc style and something more similar to the PES5 demo.
    Anyone else think this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

whiskeyman wrote:
    But, the PC version seems totally different to the PS2 version.
    (I only got the PC version a few days ago after having the PS2 version since day of release).
    ?

High res textures are used all better than the ones Konami made, and on a CRT monitor with possibly 100Hz resolution vs a tv which is crap compared to a monitor it does look lovely. Needs a decent G card can be a hungry fcukin game for CPU.

kdjac

Advertisement