Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone need a copy of WoW ?

Options
  • 18-09-2005 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I've stopped playing WoW due to life just taking too much time to enjoy a virtual universe :)

So I'm left with a spare copy of WoW. The one month's free play time has been spent, and it's been a while since I logged on, so the characters have all been deleted.

If anyone's interested in starting off with WoW, I'd give you a really good price on it, as it's just collecting dust here at the moment.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

if your price is free ill take it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Fiver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Well, it's about 40 euro new, which includes one month's subscription...

I'd let it go for a tenner, I think it's more than a fair price. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Are you including an account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

The account has been deleted due to inactivity.
    You can just create a new one for free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

sorry for hijack but I've got an extra unopened copy of wow if anyone is interested i'd let it go pretty cheap

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

free??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭R_Tribesman

I also have a spare EU version, account has never been created, cdkey never used. I just hacked the EU version to play on the american servers with a cdkey i got from someone in the US. I'd be willing to swap the lot for the set of american CDs if anyone is in the situation where they might have american CDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

I also have a spare EU version, account has never been created, cdkey never used. I just hacked the EU version to play on the american servers with a cdkey i got from someone in the US. I'd be willing to swap the lot for the set of american CDs if anyone is in the situation where they might have american CDs.

ill do that, lets hit pm mode

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

il send you a tell horsefecker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Everyone buy the extra copies and go Horde on Bladefist! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

(Tried to sent you a PM, but your account is full!)

How much are you looking for for your copy?

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

bout 20 gold

Advertisement