Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresher's Ball :)

Options
  • 18-09-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Any idea where the Fresher's Ball is gona be... and when?! :D

I'm too impatient to wait until during the week to find out! :p

Thanking you! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

think it might be october.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Isn't that the Virgin Ball this Wednesday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

They're usually crap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

yeh virgin ball is this wed. Anyone know where/how you get tickets for it?

Students Union shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

www.ditsu.ie has all the dates and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ugh, theres a going out type night this week? oh wow... I've never felt so old, cause I've just realised I have no interest in going to some ****e club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

went to the freshers ball when I was in 2nd year. Utter utter muck

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

freshers ball is first wk of october, the venue is to be confirmed. anyone know if its a dressy up kind of ball?

Misticles wrote:
    anyone know if its a dressy up kind of ball?
    Yeah.. the theme this year is giant chickens

• Advertisement

say again??!! no no no, i have my nice fancy dress picked out...

Well if you don't come as a giant chicken you will look a bit out of place :(

nooooooooooo!! my dress does not resemble a giant chicken in any way!! aaggh.. my pretty dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Don't listen to these guys!

They sould like sad party poopers! :D
    Sorry guys but it's true ! :p

It's what u make of it! If you go lookin for a good time you'll have one! End Of discussion!

And No Misticles! It's not a formal Ball! Just a fancie name for a pi55 up! :)

Ah, I used to put up with ****ty music and over priced drinks etc... but I'm still stuck in my summer mood, where it was parties,festivals,gigs and nice beer. I was considering going to some of these nights just to get to know people etc.. but if its this week? Ugh, I havent prepared myself mentally for the bad music etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

frankie your not the guy that sits in the corner of all my lectures as far away from everyone else as possible are you?

Yes.... yes I possibly am. Except theres nowhere to hide cause I'm always in small rooms, so hiding in the corner is also like hiding in the bosom of the lady infront and beside ya! Oh No! More Lemmings.
    Ah, I hear the virgin ball was ok... some cheesy 80s music is always fun. I passed by it on the way home from town... looked kinda empty, but anyhows, from reports it sounded just charming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

yea, i was at it myself, everyone seemed to have fun, band was alright.... kinda hehe

Advertisement