Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Educating the past masters

• 18-09-2005 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

You zoom back centuaries in the past to meet Mozart, and you have to play him 5 songs to convert him to electronis music. What would they be ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

wouldnt be much use, thered be no electricity for him to make any

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'm sure he'd be like, "What the **** is that ****", regardless of what you played him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Suppose the obvious answer would be some of the avant garde stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭base2

Avant Garde no. I'd put on some hard house and tell him thats what humanity has reduced itself to. Really rub it in his face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

photek - ni ten ichi ryu

source direct - exit 9

lemon d - 12.01

the dream team - stamina

splash - babylon [trace remix]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Helix wrote:
    wouldnt be much use, thered be no electricity for him to make any

lol

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smeggle

Out of history mix 91
    Out of history remix 92
    Cafe del mar Aria
    Divnorum Talisman
    Kontrasequenz_-_Zeitverschwendung_2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Doctor Who Theme - the BBC Radiophonic Workshop
    Donna Summer - I feel Love
    Who's Afraid (Of The Art of Noise) - The Art Of Noise
    Everybody needs a 303 - Fatboy slim
    LFO - Mentok 1

Mozart would like our "modern" music, because the core elements of music haven't changed!! He was a curious beggar too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Id watch him recoil in horror as I cranked up "Freeman Hardy & Willis Acid" by Aphex Twin and Squarepusher.

If I had the ability to time travel, I wouldnt bug that lad, I stop off in points of history and wipe out every piece of soul-less music ever made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Can't have the good without the bad you know :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement