Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

looking for large alloy wheel store (south)

• 18-09-2005 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

hey- i was wondering if anyone knows of a large store with a good selection of alloy wheels in stock- i live in clare and was thinking of going to pick some up on monday - willing to drive to cork or as far in southern ireland - just want to make sure thee is lots of choice as i hate catalogue buying....
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,271 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is a place in Cahir, Co Tipperary called Dalton's which have a very good selection on display. It is about 40 miles from Limerick on the main Limerick - Waterford road. They can also order wheels for you from the catalogue if they don't have them in stock. I used to buy my alloys from them and found them good, they usually take used alloys in part exchange also depending on the condition of them.

You can ring them on 052 42089, the guy really to talk to is John, he is the owner, very helpful and really knows his stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭5500

Either of the halfords stores in dublin have large ranges in stock,or modified car shops like icetronix/suped/proparts have wide selections instock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

http://www.performancealloys.com/index.asp

v. good online store, click the flag in top right corner and change to Ireland for € pricing - free delivery too so the figure you see is the figure you pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭jasperok

cheers baz
    exact info
    nice one

Advertisement