Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats been happening?

Options
  • 18-09-2005 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

I used to play games a lot. Then my Pc went out of date. Then it went really out of date and I stopped following new releases altogether and the only games I player were older ones. Ah the days of BG2 and half life one. Well anyway, now I have a nice shiny new PC and Im wondering if I missed any great new classics during my absence. I played NWN and Morrowind to death. Im very much looking forward to Morrowind Oblivion, it looks fab.

Lately I've gotten my hands on Battlefield 2, Half Life 2, Rome Total War and a few others.

So, what big games have come and gone in my absence?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Good time to get a nice sparkly new PC, a good few great games coming out over the next month. F.E.A.R, Age of Empires3, Black and White2, and Serious Sam2. They should all hopefulyl turn out to be damn good games and worth getting. Dawn of War is another game definately worth getting, and the expansion for it is coming out soon, so wait a bit and you should be able to get them both bundled.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I recommend Far Cry, WoW, Rome: Total War.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement