Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how to program bmw alarm key??

• 18-09-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

lads, (and kbannon....!!)

i lost my alarm fob, a new one can be got, but how to program it? the alarm module is a bmw kit and under the glove box..

also where to get a module to make one touch comfort windows? (minedont close with one touch..)

ta

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

try this
    key-set.jpg
    I think many dealers will reset it for free (literally takes a minute) - don't quote me on it though!

I also came across this:-
    is your car an e36? if so to code the alarm remote you will need to get to the alarm control unit and move the position of a switch to put the alarm into prog mode for the remote, then press the on button , if you have a second remote then you will have to press the off button straight away, then move the switch position back again and should work.

Advertisement