Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultra sonic New album plus uk and ireland tour

• 18-09-2005 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

http://www.clubscene.co.uk/ultra-sonic/index.htm
    For all you Tekno junkies out there the sonic are releasing a new album called 'ANNIHILATING RHYTHMS' monday 3rd october 05.

There also playing on Friday 7 October - System X Portrush

Anyone have a clue if they plan on playing down south?

CTR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

wow not 1 reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Interesting alright what sort of sound are they playing thesedays?Used to love em years ago :)

still playing techno but haven't heard there new album yet so, but I reckon it will still be classic U.S. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Eddie Brennan

haha havent heard from them in a while. used to like them but i wouldnt go so far as to call it techno, as it is now anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Loobz

Loved Ultrasonic back in the day. Didnt realise they were such die-hard teknojunkies! Yeah, techno back then is nothin like it is today, but it gotta start somewhere. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Go to http://www.rumourrecords.co.uk and click on it, they have three samples there. Must say they havnt impressed me but hopefully I'll be wrong. The single angels is available to buy on that site too and theres a sample of that on the single page. Get a 45 minute dvd with it too. Might be worth investing in if the dvd is showing the old stuff live. Only time will tell.

Will have to listen to the whole album.
    I thought Global tekno was crap when i first listened to it!!
    Now its one of my fav albums...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭ffocused

Just downloaded the new album from Itunes, not as good as the old stuff, but i reckon it will grow on me.The last 3 tracks are the closest u get to classic US. A much better comeback effort then The Prodigy anyway. The only question now is who is next to bring out new material? I have heard 2 Unlimited are reforming :o

Advertisement