Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are those Turtle beach sound cards shiped with dells any good?

Options
  • 03-09-1999 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

............................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................ .................................................................................................................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, to be honest i got the cheaper yamaha sound card that ships with the dell and i gotta say, it does do the job.

in fact it fairly kicks ass, so i will asume that the turtle beach is even bette.
    just be aware of the fact that sometimes they are integrated onto the board, so if you are thinking of upgrading be careful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

ye Helv the A3D card is amazing in TFC and HL. it's okay in Q2 and in Q3A it's a little better. i reckon it ****es all over yamaha tongue.gif

But then again Yamaha make gr8 motor bikies
    *phhhrrrrooooooommmm*

Advertisement