Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hash-interview

• 19-09-2005 9:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

not really a personal issues but....

okay 3 weeks ago, bit drunk offered hash, i had about 5 drags and felt a bit sick, now i have an inteview for a company that will do a urine drugs test.

whats my chances, and if its spotted will it affect me applying for other jobs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Hash doesn't stay in the system that long. Also, if you only had 5 drags, then I wouldn't worry about it. It's not gonna show up.

There have been numerous posts on this in the past, but the search function is disabled so I couldn't reference them. Someone here will probably have a URL with stats on how long different drugs stay in the system.

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

not saying wrote:

okay 3 weeks ago, bit drunk offered hash, i had about 5 drags and felt a bit sick, now i have an inteview for a company that will do a urine drugs test.

"The active ingredient THC is detectable in the urine after 48-72 hours in a one-off or occasional user or up to 6 weeks in a heavy user."

Don't worry about it dude, it's very very unlikely that it would show ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭Resurrection

not saying wrote:

Sorry but LOL. No you're not going to get caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Also, they will tell you if they're doing a drug test.

A friend of mine, serious serious stoner, got a good job and they wanted to doa medical (urine test etc.) He did a lot of research on it and apparently they have to tell you if they are testing for drugs.

If he passed the medical (smokes every day) than you will... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Which raises a question: why are you still smoking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

THC can be detected in the hair for up to three months.
    However, it is doubtful they will do anything but a urine test, they are looking for abusers, not for one off users.

Advertisement