Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Available In City Center (€60)

Options
  • 19-09-2005 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

ok there is a room going in the house i'm in, it's in the middle of town beside sally's and La Salsa (and for all you students just over the bridge from NUI). The rent is €60 a week you get your own room (roughly the same size of a double) but you'll be sharing the house with myself and another guy (sinus). One bathroom with electric shower/bath, kitchen and sittingroom in one. No NTL (getting it soon), Large selection of DVD's and CD's No ESB all on the meter (2 quid lasts 2-3 days sometimes more). pm's only please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Room Is Gone!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

noooooo!
    anyway make me some coffeee today like. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I'll make you tea, if you want

(must convert people to the cause)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Barry's or Lyon's?

Glad to hear it Dannie (:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

To the zeppelin of celebration!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

SyxPak wrote:
    Barry's or Lyon's?
    it's some sort of stuff ordered from california :eek:

Affluence is a crime Sheila. Thankfully, good taste isn't.

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I'll stick to my Grande Eye openers ...which i think they made with all expresso yesterday as my heart was stuck on humming bird for a good 15 hours after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

simu wrote:

Tea of Inquiry - +4 Will for 10 rounds.

i think i'll stick with my hot chocolate with sugar and two twirl fingers.... go on the sugar rush!

/edit hot chocolate twirl of wind steals Nesf's Tea of Inquiry - +4 Will for 10 rounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭silverlining

Asok wrote:
    I'll stick to my Grande Eye openers ...which i think they made with all expresso yesterday as my heart was stuck on humming bird for a good 15 hours after.
    are you talking about the coffee in Java City, NUIG?...they've definitely become a lot stronger since the start of this term. I'm down to one americano per day because of it but I'm making up for it with tea. go tea!

simu wrote:
    Oh, I spell my name the Irish way, btw. :)

My sincerest apologies Síle. I should've guessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I posted here, where'd it go? Suppose I'll have to wait until the weekend to search for it :(

are you talking about the coffee in Java City, NUIG?...they've definitely become a lot stronger since the start of this term. I'm down to one americano per day because of it but I'm making up for it with tea. go tea!

They burn the milk 19 times out of 20. Bloody tempted to jump behind the counter some day and tear the jug from their hand after they've steamed it for 10seconds. By the time the heat gets through the metal jug to their hand the milk is far far hotter than it should be.

The coffee in Moffets has gone to the pits altogether. It used to be decent enough rat-piss for the price (cheapest caffiene in the college) but I had a spate of bad mugs and I don't think I'll ever go back.

grasshopa wrote:
    I posted here, where'd it go? Suppose I'll have to wait until the weekend to search for it :(

Try the thread on NUIG about "Worst thing about being back" or something.

And lay off the fungi ;)

Who's the new housemate? As long as he appreciates the freestyle rapping and limp bizkit singalongs, as well as the peeing in the shower I'm sure he'll be fine.

Wrong thread!

Thanks syxpak, my hero!

Speaking of accomodation, I finally plucked my thumb from my anus and rang a few places (well, three, but I was pressed for time this evening). A place on Dominic St., girl in the apt, the bedroom was hyooooooooge. The rent was better than what I'm paying now, it had 2 seaters instead of armchairs (we don't have a couch in the current place :/ ) and there was a <Ace_Ventura> big patio door leading straight out the back instead of a window </Ace_Ventura>.
    Had I not procrastinated so bloody much I may well have gotten it, but there were 5 people ahead of me and she had to make a decision this evening. Pity :/

Are these the apartments through the little alleyway across from the roisin dubh (beside clan)... Solid feckin places they are!

Ah I don't think you'd wanna live with Dannie anyway, we tend to get carried away with the limp bizkit rapalongs :D ah fun fun fun. They do however have a ****load of CD's and DVDs that I'm gradually stealing...

• Advertisement

Might wanna take your sign down from all over the college!

grasshopa wrote:
    Might wanna take your sign down from all over the college!

i should but i'm way to lazy, might to it tomorrow
    grasshopa wrote:
    ****load of CD's and DVDs that I'm gradually stealing...

you backstard! what did you take??? :mad:
    grasshopa wrote:
    Who's the new housemate? As long as he appreciates the freestyle rapping and limp bizkit singalongs, as well as the peeing in the shower I'm sure he'll be fine.

dunno what the whole story is but it's a she. Time will tell...

i can tell you anything you want to know about this 'she'. i have many stalking powers that i have used.plus her being in my class helped....

grasshopa wrote:
    Are these the apartments through the little alleyway across from the roisin dubh (beside clan)... Solid feckin places they are!

No, twas up near Camelot. It had soooo much potential.

I felt a spiritual connection with the room and the apartment, as though we had always been destined to congeal and fulfil each others' existence.

Yes, why you were so spiritually connected you forgot to move in!

Didn't have a choice. There were a few other people ahead of me and one of them took it.

The lesson: Procrastination, while having some short-term advatanges, sucks the balls of a crab-ridden hermaphrodite.

SyxPak wrote:
    crab-ridden hermaphrodite.

That's disgusting... ban yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭gufcfan

This thread has to be one of the most random ive seen in ages...

It went from Accomodation to Barry's Tea to crap ridden hermaphrodites and everything in between, in less than 2 bloody pages...

I need to lie down... Hmmm 3am... good idea if I do say so myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

gufcfan wrote: »

It went from Accomodation to Barry's Tea to crap ridden hermaphrodites and everything in between, in less than 2 bloody pages...

I need to lie down... Hmmm 3am... good idea if I do say so myself!
    ... and five days ...

plus 2 years ...
    and 5 months ...
    and a few extra days ...

Yeah, lie down, good idea! :p:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

gufcfan wrote: »

I want to know what you were searching for that led you to even find this thread. Did you suddenly get the thought 'I wonder what boardies have said about hermaphrodites over the years?'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement