Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Nano 4Gb

• 19-09-2005 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

want to get one of these, however apple.com are not shipping for another 7 days plus the shipping time which will end up being two weeks. anyone know of any decent shop that has 4Gb in stock?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Impatient arent we?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I got one over a week back from Apple in cork...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭blobert

tripoli wrote:
    want to get one of these, however apple.com are not shipping for another 7 days plus the shipping time which will end up being two weeks.

Is the shipping time really a week??

Hopefully I can find one for sale in town somewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

ordered mine on a saturday and it arrived the following tuesday. so 3 days i'm in dub

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Look, by the time you get yours they'll have a new one out anyways, so you may as well wait for that... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi,

I got one last week. You can them in most O2 and Spectra Photo shops!

O2 shops are out of them

Dixons and Spectra Shops don't want to answer their phones :(

Any other ideas on where to get one in the city centre??

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

I got it todY In Waterford, woo hoo. it is 4gb

Got 4gb one in Dixons (Jervis St) for €259 this afternoon, same price as online.

Unfortunately they only had the white ones in stock, seeminglg the black ones are selling much faster. I was too impatient to wait for them to come in, or order online.

Thanks for the help folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

have they fixed the VBR issue on these yet? My sister is thinking of buying one for a present of somebody who thought it looked cool. It's between the nano and the iRiver H10. Don't know much about either but that the H10 can be got for €210 with 5GB and I think the basically do the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Looks great..
    nano.jpg<Take a closer look.
    iPod nano comes in two colors (white and black) and two configurations (about=€199 for 2GB, and =€249 for 4GB). Each model stores music on a memory card rather than a hard drive, bears a crisp color display, and like current full-sized iPods and the now-defunct iPod mini sports a click wheel. Unlike with other iPod models, you’ll find the headphone port on the bottom of this iPod, next to the dock connector. The Hold switch remains, all alone, on the iPod nano’s top.
    The nano is as thin and light, weighing just 1.5 ounces, and is as thick as a stack of six credit cards. Despite its small size, the markings on the click wheel are clear and the click wheel is responsive. The screen really does look great it’s very bright and readable. And the nano feels perkier than my other iPods, scrolling very quickly through a window full of songs, moving rapidly from one screen to the next, and flying through pictures.
    the iPod nano has a USB 2.0 cable, Apple’s standard earbuds, two sets of foam covers for the earbuds, and an iPod Dock Adapter a white plastic insert that will fit in future iPod dock connector accessories.
    Lovely job apple.

Advertisement