Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GLXV :: NFSU2 Tourny Sign-up

• 19-09-2005 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭

Format: Blocks of 4 players; sprint + circuit + best of 3 runs of drag. Best overall result wins in that block, proceeds to final block. Max players 16.

Sign-up below.

Playing:
    SyxPak
    Arginite
    PPC
    Toxick
    Apocoalypse101
    RazielDoomgate
    S0l
    electrofelix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you need to have the game for this?if not,ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

sign me up for this :) would like to play it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Apocalypse101

as long as i dont have to have the game going into the lan (can get it from some1) then i'll play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Darc Shadoe

pparently razieldoomgate wants in too O.o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Yes! Count me in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

*Boink*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Don't have the game yet, getting it this weekend so I don't know whether it will actually work or not.

It's supposed to, so would like to put my name down but may have to take it off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

Great, see you at the finish line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Well, have it working but there are problems with the single player mode with lock-ups when loading sometimes. Hoping this doesn't affect the multiplayer mode. Will test with patches tonight.

I may yet have to eat my words and revert to windows for this lan :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement