Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imprint Stamp - advice sought

• 19-09-2005 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭

Might be the wrong place for this but would anyone know where I could get a stamp (if correct term) like the attached, personalised. Obiviously it is the implement to make this on paper I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hells_Belle

Oh! We had one of those made for our wedding invitations! They're called embossing seals.

I got mine at Stemple Temple , because it was cheap (those things are expensive) but a proper printer might be able to dort you out with one more locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

that's a very good website Hells Belle, and it's cool the way you can individualise the stamps with your own design.

i just bought two rubber stamps and an ink pad in town for nearly 14euro(5.50 for each stamp and 3.50 for the ink pad), i feel ripped off :(. they are very good for stamping greeting cards with though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Thanks for the info.

Advertisement