Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New FG episode: Perfect Castaways

• 19-09-2005 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

An ok episode, not too bad. Better than last weeks though thats for sure. Nowhere near as good as 405 which has been my favourite of the season so far.

I liked the part with
    stewies audition tape
    and a few others.

But the part with
    lois doing telling brian to get the ball when she wanted to leave
    really annoyed me. They did a similar kind of joke in last weeks episode and it wasnt funny then and isnt funny in this one either.

What did you guys think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

Where did vou see this episode I cant find FG anywhere on TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

They arent on TV unless you are in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

That would explain it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Was OK. I actually liked the "do you want the ball?" gag. My favourite bits I reckon were the Hitchcock sketch and the "Back to the Future" gag. But not overwhelmed by this one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

definitely better than last weeks
    Favourite bits:
    Wow, everybody in 1955 was on fire. I Never knew that
    and
    So its a shouting match eh well game on quahog

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Just saw "American Dad" - it was better. Again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

What episode number is "Perfect Castaways"? I have 401 up to 411 and it isn't any of them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Soundman wrote:
    What episode number is "Perfect Castaways"? I have 401 up to 411 and it isn't any of them...

Try 502, their going with 10 episodes is a series now after the summer break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

ixoy wrote:
    Just saw "American Dad" - it was better. Again.
    Nope, FG was better this week (AD was better last week). Its like a game of pingpong. :)

Favourite part of this weeks FG was Peter vs. Michael Moore. An actual FUNNY fart joke... who'da thunk it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I'd have to agree with TmB that Family Guy was better than American Dad this week, though it did have it's moments too.

Fart jokes are always funny, but this one was class. I was in stitches anyway.
    Lois pretending to throw the ball and Brian running for it, then coming back to explain how he thought she had thrown the ball,
    and so on. This will have to go on again tonight I think, plus last weeks American Dad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

I liked it... American Dad was good as well but Family Guy just beat it methinks..
    the fart joke was hilarious, as was Peter putting his portugese workers down, and the paedophile asking for the ice cream truck.. so creepy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

I can't believe some of you thought the
    fart joke
    was funny. I thought it was so crap and too long.

Oh well, different strokes i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I thought it was excellent as usual.

Best bits were:
    The paedo looking for the ice-cream truck
    Stewies real-world audition tape
    Adam West (both the shouting match and the "Eye for an eye" part
    Ollie Williams and "Its Raining Sideways"
    Peters x-mas album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Somewhat lacking, but a few laughs. Loved the bit with Stewie at the top of the stairs

"noo waaaaay!"
    "woah bitch, you got jacked, bitch!"

Advertisement