Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sleeping with wet hair...

• 19-09-2005 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

...this is cool! I did it last night and now my hair is really voluminous! I feel like a poodle rocker! Yeah!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

simu wrote:
    ...this is cool! I did it last night and now my hair is really voluminous! I feel like a poodle rocker! Yeah!

Remember kids, pneumonia is cool ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Remember kids, pneumonia is cool ;)
    as, seemingly, are most cancers: lung, liver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i do it loads, although, its not recommended in winter time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

It usually gives me a crick(don't know how to spell that) in my neck...not fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

if i do that my hair just goes BOOM FRIZZ FUZZ BANG!!!! so i tend to DRY my hair before i go to bed and voilá...sleeky nd shiny locks in the morning!!! I'd recommend it! lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If I do it... my hair sticks up at the back. So I just dampen it when I get up and it's back to normal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Mine goes really really curly. I love it. But don't do it too often....don't wanna get a cold. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Dont know why anyone would have a shower before going to bed rather than just after getting up...seriously!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

frizz.

Cianos wrote:
    Dont know why anyone would have a shower before going to bed rather than just after getting up...seriously!!
    coz u hve to get up like an hour before u usually do and i hve trouble gettin up at 8 eveyr morning...let alone 7!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

I always shower before going to bed instead of gettin up early.its like an extra hour in bed basically :D

electric69 wrote:
    I always shower before going to bed instead of gettin up early.its like an extra hour in bed basically :D
    i second that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I like never dry my hair and always sleep with it wet & let it dry during the day.Its naturals wavy and goes that way uless I ghd it.but I've noticed that if i sleep with it down and wet it goes curlier and a bit frizzy but if i sleep with it up its not a s curly and frizzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I wouldn't leave the house without having a shower in the morning, I'd just feel dirty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

having wet hair does not give you colds /flu's etc , proving fact !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

rb_ie wrote:
    I wouldn't leave the house without having a shower in the morning, I'd just feel dirty.
    Ditto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Frizzy hell for me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cianos wrote:
    i love showering at night,feelsso good after a long day.Plus most mornings we dont have time to shower due to everybody needing the bathroom to get ready for college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

If I havent showered in the morning I feel like I havent fully woken up. this could be just psychological ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭ando

sleeping with your hair wet ..... hmm whatever floats your boat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I have showers in the evening as opposed to the morning now so I can sleep on damp hair, it makes curly hair look very, very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Feenikusu

I always sleep with wet hair, I don't want to do it before school.
    Well, on the next morning it is always hard to brush my hair, but I don't see any other difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Sleeping with wet hair gives me a cold!! It does nothing to my hair either just stays straight! Unless I put it in two plaits then it goes nice a wavy!

Advertisement