Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International student in Tcd

• 19-09-2005 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

CIao i am Enrico from Italy and i am coming to Trinity this year.
    Are there many international student in tcd?as a percentage of the whole student population?and italians?
    I love irish people(that's the main reason why i am coming to dublin) but i am used to live in an international environment.

are there many international people in trinity hall?i am going to stay at trinity hall, in cunningham house and i hope that the other student will allow me to cook pasta and eat it with me.

do you drink red wine or only dark beer? i only drink red wine.

what about ladies(hot chicks?)?are you allowed to have special "visitors" in your room?

thank you very much
    viva l'Italia e la fica

tiochfaid ar la!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

MMmmm....pasta :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

do you drink red wine or only dark beer? i only drink red wine.

In Fresher's week, all the societies usually have wine as well as beer. But it's cheap plonk, don't expect a good Chianti!! :D
    i am going to stay at trinity hall, in cunningham house and i hope that the other student will allow me to cook pasta and eat it with me.

We students tend to live on pasta, so I doubt that'll be a problem..
    what about ladies(hot chicks?)?are you allowed to have special "visitors" in your room?

Yes indeed, although not for more than two consecutive nights as far as I remember. The rules are a bit strict. You can find out more at www.trinity-hall.com - lots of info there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

come to the boards beer and you can meet myself and Cuckoo, and you never know Chick, Fishie or Stargal may make an appearance ;)!.

vino blanc is much better btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

chick's dead man, chick's dead.

oh and fishie damn well will make an appearance - i think i owe her a long overdue birthday beer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I've only been in Trinity a week but the place is full of international students from what I can see. Plenty of eye candy, it's all good. Big shout out to the Swedish boys ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

maybe it seems full of international students becuase the majority of students dont begin lectures until oct 10th and afaik only mature and international students are in this week ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭punka

Pet wrote:
    Yes indeed, although not for more than two consecutive nights as far as I remember. The rules are a bit strict. You can find out more at www.trinity-hall.com - lots of info there.

4 nights in a row i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Enrico

from the papers that they sent to us it seems that is 2 nights in a row. if the guest wants to stay more you have to get a permission somewhere else.
    i am gonna be the italian stallion yeah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

i am gonna be the italian stallion yeah

Ssssh, Gambino still haunts these parts!

Advertisement